Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Civil Unions: Seperate yet equal?

Please. Take your BS somewhere else would you? American TRIED seperate but equal before. Remember? Back when we were going through the whole racism don't touch/do anything with someone of the other race? (I still have trouble believing adults did that. Reminds me of little kids going "She's touching me! She's touching me! MOOOOOM make her STOOOOOP!") It didn't work then, it's not working now. Now really America, here's a bit of information. When you do something and it does not work yet you continue doing it? That's called stupidity. Or on occasion machoism. Most people understand that. So why are we tring this again? C'mon. I understand that people are stupid. I do. But really did no one take history class because this is really starting to sound like "Those who don't learn from the past are destined to repeat it in the future" and as far as I knew, Americans really hate the idea of destiny. We want free will and all that. So, America what have we learned today? 1.seperate but equal doesn't work. 2.continuing to do something when you know it doesn't work is stupid. So the logical idea is? Stop with the Civil Union BS.

No comments:

Post a Comment